Friday, August 29, 2014

Naked Zombie Girl (2014)



(out of 5)
Naked Zombie Girl
Directed by:  Rickey Bird
Starring Meghan Chadeayne, DT Carney, Joshua Kieth, Ali Dougherty
Format:  Online Screener

      Wow!  Simple word that pretty much sums up my impression of a movie short I figured would be a gory schlock style piece of fun at best.  Glad to be wrong, so glad.  I really hope they turn this into a full feature because as always with shorts I want more, minutes are never enough for me and out of the many, many shorts I've seen I can't think of one I liked as just a short.  But I digress from this short's greatness...

         Again I went in with very low expectations judging a movie by it's title which made an ass out of me because what a neat little zombie flick this turned out to be.  The effects in this went way beyond expectations for any of the current zombie flicks.   In my opinion the grand majority of them nowadays are no good, not scary, just kind of there.  As you can see here these zombies aren't the usual comedy zombies thrown around in today's zombie cinema world and thank the movie gods for that. 
     Our actress Meghan Chadeayne was quite on point and while she didn't have a lot of lines in the 20 plus minutes of screen time there really was no need.  Her facial expressions, her mannerisms all right on point with the overall feel of each scene.  I really don't want to get into too much of the actual story since it's a short but looking at the pics posted here ought to wet your taste buds enough to check this one out.  Oh did I mention her weapon of choice is a chainsaw, enjoy!
Bloody, gory, naked good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment