Sunday, November 18, 2012

Rant #1

     Thought I would make a post and tell what few readers I have about the direction I am taking my posts.  Those that know me know I have a huge sense of humor and that is something I can not control.  That sense of humor has always got me in trouble, but that is what makes me different than other people.  They also know I love movies.  When I started writing reviews I threw in my brand of humor and that is what set me apart from other people writing reviews.  Over time I made enough waves that a film production company asked me if I would create a website so they could post some adds on it.  After receiving that email I took myself more seriously and started writing serious reviews for the films I have watched.  However, some time after I received that I email I received another one from the director of a film I had reviewed before.  I put a lot of humor in that post and he loved it.  I ripped his film apart but because of the humor he really liked it and asked me to review some more.  Because of this I am going back to adding humor back to the posts that I think it will fit in.  Also, because of these two emails I am now looking to start an actual website to post my reviews and share independent films with the masses.  I have also found another horror fan that is going to write reviews as well.  So after time you will see this page slowly shift over to the site after it is up and running.  If you have any ideas or requests just send me an email and I'll get back to you.    

No comments:

Post a Comment