Thursday, February 22, 2024

Odder Noggins


Director - Joe Sherlock (Beyond the Wall of Fear, Twisted Fates)
Starring - Tonjia Atomic (Smart House, Axegrinder 3), Tiffany Beall (Strange Things Happen at the Weird House, Zombie Chronicles: Infection Zone), and John Bowker (Things 666, Channel 99)
Release Date - 2023
Genre - Horror/Comedy/Sci-Fi
Tagline - "another strange trip..."
Format - Streaming (Online Screener)

Rating (out of 5):


     I’ve enjoyed the few Skullface Astronaut mini-marathons that I’ve done over the last month or so. I’ve seen some beautiful woman in the nude, memorable characters, and some fun stories during this time and my trip isn’t over just yet. I just started another mini-marathon and started with Bloodsucking Redneck Vampires which I absolutely loved. I could see myself when I was in high school becoming obsessed with this one in the same way I was Necroville. After that un flick I moved on to Joe Sherlock’s sequel to Odd Noggins. Odd Noggins is a unique film to say the least and was very curious if this follow up could deliver in that regard. I want to thank Joe once again for sending over Odder Noggins for review. 
      The film follows a busty spy with a camera implanted in her left breast, who is tasked with uncovering moles within her organization. Her mission brings her face to face with an interdimensional traveler who is doing experiment on humans. 
      Odder Noggins is just as strange as the first film. While it is overflowing with nudity, it is still able to deliver a unique story that can hold the viewer’s attention. Sure, there is plenty of breasts to hold your attention as well but the story is so wild that you can’t help but want to see where it goes next. The acting in this one is everything you can ask for in a no budget spy film with sci-fi elements. We have beautiful and busty women without their clothes on, enjoyable characters, and decent performances. While there was a few awkward scenes and some lines of dialogue that was forced, the acting really surprised me in this one. The story for this one blends the classic spy films of the 60s with Skullface Astronaut’s Mr. Birch character. Add a dash of straight to video skin flicks and a nod to The Brain that Wouldn’t Die and you have Odder Noggins. It’s a lot of fun even if you’ve never seen the first film which you should have seen by now. Finally, the film has some visual effects but it relies mostly on the characters and nudity to entertain the viewer over effects. Overall, Odder Noggins is a worthy follow up to one of the oddest indie films I have ever seen. I highly recommend it and this sequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment