Wednesday, July 22, 2015

A Black Heart In White Hell (2015)


A Black Heart In White Hell (2015)
directed by:  Dustin Mills
starring:  Reagan Root, Dave Parker, Brandon Salkil, Jeremy Ryan
format:  NTSC Region 1



(out of 5)

     This one's a short so this review will be short.  I love everything Dustin Mills creates.  Not a super fan of shorts they (if they are good) leave me wanting more.  Much is the case here.  But really who can complain about Dustin's lack of product.  Certainly not me Dustin spews out a movie every few months sometimes I wonder if there are two Dustin Mills maybe he's been cloned or has an evil twin no one knows about. 

The Short:  A girl thinks she can simply end it all and nothing will be said.  Demons will not be so easily dispatched. 
The Gore:  I love Dustin's fx.  I am not a fan of cgi blood at all and I still love Dustin's fx.  Not that all of his are cgi.  They are not he does a good mixture and usually you have trouble seeing what's what with all his atmosphere going on. 
The Acting:  Ms. Root was awesome.  Every scream and expression believable I was never once pulled from the screen because of bad acting.  Interested to see more from her.  Very professional.  The rest of the cast had minimal but crucial parts and all were on point.
    This one like all of Dustin's stuff from me anyway comes highly recommended.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment