Friday, April 8, 2016

Bigfoot Vs. The Zombies (2016)


Bigfoot Vs the Zombies (2016)
directed by:  Mark Polonia
starring:  James Carolus, Todd Carpenter, Bob Dennis                 
format:  Amazon Prime


The Movie:  Not gonna waste a lot of time here.  I've been told to do more reviews of movies I don't love so here we go.  The poster caught my eye and won my money...case in point why a good poster is necessary for indie movies especially, your film title and a few cut out pics of your film or floating heads of actors don't always have that creative eye catcher.  Plus I love a good cheap bigfoot movie.  Maybe I've been spoiled by Exists and Bigfoot The Movie and really, really wanted something maybe a third as good as those.  Nope.

The Acting:  Absolutely atrocious.  Not even funny overacting. 

The Gore/Fx:  Straight rubber masks and some Halloween make-up don't cut it.

The Shots:  LOL

The Score/Music:  Was there any?

The Script:  Well it certainly is an excellent idea and if there is ever a remake with a lot more money or more innovative ways to spend the said money, and they use completely different actors I'm all in. 
Does need a rewrite on the dialogue, could have been the acting.  Some actors can deliver cheesy dialogue well.

The Rating:  0 out 5 or DUD as I call them.  I was angry 10 minutes in for wasting my time.  I love backyard indies so don't confusion my review with your typical amazon/imdb review from the perspective of a person who watches nothing but Hollywood films and then expects a backyard indie to live up to all of those economic and talent expectations but come on.


No comments:

Post a Comment