Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Rant #3

     So another year has came to a close and life still drags on.  The Mayans, after not forseeing the arrival of the Conquistadors, failed to predict the end of time.  After having a month to try out the "themes," I decided that this was an endeavor I will no longer follow.  Making an entire month follow a certain theme limits what I watch that month and almost makes watching films, something I thoroughly enjoy, a daunting task.  So I will go back to my random film format.  I also tested the movie update in a post last month and had a huge response.  That one post alone had almost 100 views since I posted it.  I will continue to do this and will have another one as quick as the mail runs on Wednesday.  Thank you guys for continuing to read my blog and if there is anything I can do to make it better then feel free to shoot me an email or comment in the comment section. 

No comments:

Post a Comment