Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Attack of the Cockface Killer

Director - Jason Matherne (Stabbed in the Face, Goregasm)
Starring - Dana Kieferle (Hoodoo for Voodoo), Bill Heintz (Creepy Dean), and Jared Scallions (Goregasm)
Release Date - 2002
Genre - Horror/Comedy
Format - DVD (Personal Collection) (Screener)

Rating (out of 5):
  
     I love when a horror movie is so ridiculous that it leaves the viewer screaming "what the fuck" at the television screen.  These Troma-esque movies tend to have over the top characters put in zany situations with a completely absurd killer.  Several months back I was able to review the fucking batshit crazy slasher flick Goregasm featuring everyone's favorite horny mongoloid.  This micro-budget horror comedy really surprised me and left me wanting more.  I reached out to director Jason Matherne about the film and he informed that Goregasm was actually a sequel to his 2002 flick Attack of the Cockface Killer. I had to have it.  No, not see it.  I had to have it in my possession and on my shelf in my collection.  Matherne told me to hold my horses because AotCK, along with another Matherne flick, would be released on DVD soon.  I waited, waited, and waited, until I finally received the demented double feature.  Thank you Jason for sending me the films to check out!
     The film follows a group of twenty-somethings who live in a small town where those that fornicate are slaughtered by a mental challenged man wearing a dildo on his chin. They refuse to think that the mongoloid will interfere with them and often party it up and end it with a little game of hide the sausage.  These sexually active young adults often find themselves on the business side of Cockface and his giant black dildo.  After the death of several friends, the remainder of the youths head out to the swamps to find the sex-crazed retard and they only find remains of his poor victims.  With most of his friends now dead, one young man with a normal job finds Cockface and the two have it out with samurai swords and dildos! 
     I love ALMOST every aspect of horror for various reasons.  I like the serious gore filled flicks, the light hearted horror flicks aimed towards kids, and so many more.  However, I am always looking for the over-the-top comical horror flicks.  That is why I am such a fan of Troma films and the Brain Damage flicks of the late 2000's. These films tend to make you laugh more than they scare or startle you.  That is the kind of flicks I can spend days watching.  I love how the characters are extremely exaggerated and the killers usually kill in ways out of the ordinary.  These films are usually made in a fun atmosphere and that fun work environment shows on screen making these flicks a one of a kind movie experience.  The acting in this film is on the low end.  However, several characters took their lack of experience and made their characters fun that takes the viewer's attention off their actual skill.  The other cast members, the ones that tried to make their roles more serious, lacked experience to make their roles believable and easy to watch.  More experience would have went a long way with this one.  The story for this one is fun but nothing new.  It is the classic slasher tale but with more sleaze and even more sex.  Jason Matherne has created something that I hope never ends!  Finally, the film has more death scenes than you can shake your dick at.  The kills are a plenty here but the special effects are nothing that special.  Some are decent that work great with the kill while others are on the bad side.  Overall, Attack of the Cockface Killer is one vulgar and vile flick that is fun as hell to watch.  If you have not seen Attack of the Cockface Killer and Goregasm then you are really missing out.  Check em out!








No comments:

Post a Comment