Sunday, August 7, 2022

Hott Sushii


Director - Sean Donohue (Death-Scort Service, Die Die Delta Pi)
Starring - Sushii Xhyvette Holder (Family Snapshot, Kill-Cam), Indica Jane (The Cheerleader Sleepover Slaughter, Bratty Foot Girls), and Lunathyst (Kill-Cam, Sushii's Sex Seance)
Release Date - 2022
Genre - Comedy
Format - Bluray (Personal Collection)

Rating (out of 5):


     When Sean Donohue and Sushii Xhyvette Holder released Sushii's Sex Seance I knew we would have more films like it.  It wasn't the best film to come from the mind of Donohue but it was entertaining and sleazy.  When I heard that a double feature was in the works I was pretty excited to check it out.  However, Don't Sweat the Dead didn't do it for me but I was still excited to check out Hot Sushii.  I knew it wasn't going to be a film that I loved but I had hopes it would be just as fun as Sushii's Sex Seance.
     The short follows our host, Sushii, who shows us how to cook with limited clothes on.  Once she makes her delicious delicacies she invites some friends over and things get out of hand.
     So Hott Sushii wasn't exactly what I was expecting while being exactly what I expected.  I knew it was going to be a sexy short centered around cooking and that is exactly what it was.  However, the ending was not really expected but it wasn't enough to sell me on the film.  I wanted to love it but I was not the intended audience for this one.  The acting in this one works for what it is but it's not something that really stands out.  Sushii is mostly just playing herself as she looks attractive and shows skin.  We then move into the later portion of the short and we watch three beautiful ladies have fun with the food.  Not necessarily acting but it was decent enough to watch.  The story for this one is straight to the point but does follow a similar formula to Sushii's Sex Seance.  We follow Sushii who does something, in this case cooking instead of playing with an Ouija board, before three beautiful women undress and act sexy for the camera.  It's alright but it's not necessarily enough to hold my attention for the 20 or 30 minutes of run time.  Finally, plenty of nudity but no blood.  If you want something with a body ount I would recommend checking out another film from Donohue.  Overall, Hott Sushii isn't for me and I'm sure most of you that read my reviews may not be interested in it either.  However, if you like the seedy side of cinema or into fetish films then this might be up your alley.  

No comments:

Post a Comment