Monday, December 10, 2012

Rant #2

     Thought I would give you fuckers another rant about some changes to my blog.  The first thing is I am going to be running ads.  An independent movie company and an actress has asked me to run ads on my blog for their websites.  I will not be getting a kick back from this I am only doing it to help them get their names out there.  The second thing is I will not be moving to a dot com.  My work schedule is completely random and that makes running an actual website a daunting task.  For now I think it will be easier to keep this running until my schedule is more standard.  Finally, I have been asked by a few readers to make my posts follow a theme.  Something like "Monster Monday" or "Troma Tuesday," however, like I had previously mentioned I do not have the time to write posts everyday.  I really did like that idea and thought about it a few days and decided to have each month a theme.  I am trying it out this month with the Christmas theme.  The bulk of my posts this month will be related to Christmas in one way or another.  I will also review other films, but for the majority the films be Christmas related.  That's it for now so keep reading and let me know what ya think.   

2 comments: