Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Heavenly Desire




Director - Jourdan Alexander (Needful Sins, Sex Heist)
Starring - Serena (Trashii, Hot Ones), Johnnie Keyes (Teenage Trouble, Behind the Green Door), and Seka (Princess, Pretty Looks)
Release Date - 1979
Genre - Comedy/Western
Tagline - "Hotter than hell"
Format - Bluray (Personal Collection)

Rating (out of 5):

     Vinegar Syndrome has released some of my favorite adult films over the years with SexWorld being my favorite to date but they are still surprising me with some solid sexploitation.  I just spent an hour and twenty minutes watching the charming Taxi Girls from 1979 and decided to keep the Peekarama going with the second film on their newest blu release, Heavenly Desire, which is another 1979 release.
     The film follows two prostitutes working a brothel who are murdered when two stray bullets hit them during a duel.  Their ghosts awaken in the 1970s when the devil tasks them with corrupting two virgin sorority girls before they are married.  The sorority house is now located where the brothel was.  They set out to help the two young ladies spread their legs.
     Taxi Girls was a pretty fun flick that not only delivered on the story and humor but was extremely sexy.  Sex scenes aside, it was a seriously fun film that I thoroughly enjoyed.  I expected Heavenly Desire to be the weaker of the two films but I was wrong.  The movie actually made me laugh and it was just as fun as Taxi Girls.  The acting in this one is just a little more entertaining than TG.  I really enjoyed watching Johnnie Keyes as the devil.  His performance is charismatic and he really does steal the scene.  I also enjoyed watching ghosts Serena and Seka.  They are absolutely gorgeous and delivered some fun performances as well.  The supporting cast is just as fun with a lot of different personalities being displayed.  The story for this one is a mash up of many different genres.  We start the film as a western before moving to the horror-esque elements following the ghosts and the devil before moving into a college age sex comedy.  Honestly, it works and I really fucking enjoyed it.  I'm almost certain I watched an 80's teen comedy with a similar story but I can't remember the name of it.  Regardless, it was really fun and I greatly enjoyed it.  Finally, no blood and gore but if you went into this one expecting it then you have bigger problems on your hands than no blood or gore.  The film is full of sex, gorgeous women, and some humor that really does find it's place.  Overall, Heavenly Desire is a sleazy and fun film that is a great pairing with Taxi Girls.  The offbeat comedy and gorgeous women work very well together.  I highly recommend it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment